It seems this has been an eventful week in my world. Here’s the quick run down…
- Our nephew Miles was born on Monday. A big boy weighing 8 lbs, 14 oz.
- I passed my personal training exam on Monday, too! I’m now certified through the American Council on Exercise to help folks get into shape. It was a very hard test, but I passed it! Yippee!
- My sister sent me flowers for passing my test. Wasn’t that sweet?
- I ended up with some type of stomach bug that really made me feel terrible most of the day yesterday, but I woke up feeling like my normal self again this morning, thank goodness. While I was sick, I thought of those poor folks who have to undergo chemotherapy treatments and those women who end up so sick while they are pregnant (I never felt sick the entire time I was pregnant with my son). It made me VERY thankful for my good health.
- This morning, I heard a whiporwill when I came out to go to work (before 6 am). I LOVE their music and I was tickled when I heard it, because it seems they are few and far between.
- My son started saying “belly button” this week, too. He had his 15 month checkup today and is in the 90th percentile for his height. I reckon he’s going to be tall like his grandpas.
Well, that pretty much sums it up for this week so far. To be Wednesday evening, it seems like a lot has been going on. Looks like the rest of the week is setting up to be nice and busy, too. Hope yours is a good one!